Загрузите в Загрузите в
Mountain Biking using Ski lifts in the summer 2019
11 июля 2019 20:48
1 Message
1 Message
11 июля 2019 20:48 Reply

hi can anyone tell me please, are there any downhill mountain bike trails open or available in the summer in Georgia and are the ski lifts open for use and can you use them with a mountain bike?

I am interested in coming to Georgia this summer possibly August

23 июля 2019 13:21
2377 Posts
2377 Posts
23 июля 2019 13:21 Reply

SUMMER SEASON: From 29th of June during the summer season all the ski lifts will be working every day from 10:00 till 18:00. Price List:
Gudauri one trip - 10 (7) Gel, Kobi (both ways) - 30 (20) GEL. Bike travel card for 1 day - 15 Gel. Travel card for 10 days for the whole summer - 80 Gel Children under 6 are free of charge. Adult ticket from 10 years. https://www.gudauri.info/about_gudauri/#skipass

28 июля 2019 19:15
1 Message
1 Message
28 июля 2019 19:15 Reply

Hi, I am based in Georgia, riding MTB. In Gudauri there is only 1 trail that is highlighted in red on the map above, the trail is not in perfect condition, but you can ride it. There are a few more trails around Tbilisi, one more trail with a lift in Bakuriani. In addition to the trails there are several dirt roads that you can also ride. MTB in Georgia is developing a bit now. If you need any advice or help, just text me in my instagram instagram.com/patrekey and https://likebike.ge

18 августа 2019 12:05
3 messages
3 messages
18 августа 2019 12:05 Reply

Bikers, be aware of vicious dogs attacking bikers on the biking tracks in Gudauri. Two friends of mine were attacked on 14/07/2019 and another time two weeks later. Fortunately they managed to scare the dogs by throwing stones at them. But I know more tragic cases when the person was bitten by dogs and had to get vaccination shots in Kazbegi (the emergency services in Gudauri do not have vaccine). These dogs belong to guys from Kahketia, who bring their seep and cows to the mountains in the summer and go back home in the autumn. The area under the lifts in Gudauri is managed by the Mountains Resourt Development Company (info@mrd.gov.ge), but it seems that they do not care about tourists safety on their land. The best way to keep the dogs away is to have with you a hand-held ultrasonic dog deterrent device. Good luck!

Retro hotel (14 beds)
Transfers, Tours, Sightseeing
Food delivery in Gudauri!
Delivery: food, hookah
Discounts for Accomodation
Moscow-Gudauri-Moscow:
70 euro flight
Используйте прокрутку для просмотра всей таблицы