Загрузите в Загрузите в
skiing in the biggining of January
12 октября 2012 13:06
1 Message
1 Message
12 октября 2012 13:06 Reply
Hello everybody.

I work in Russia and as I'll have vacations the first week of January, I was thinking of going for a ride in Gudauri. Then I d like to know the ski conditions in January. How is the snow ? Is it not too cold ? Is it possible to have a day of Heliski ?

Thanks for you helps !

Bye
15 октября 2012 14:46
1 Message
1 Message
15 октября 2012 14:46 Reply
Hello,

My name is Pikria Javashvili. I work for Heliksir Ltd, heliski operator in Gudauri, Georgia.

We start season from 26th January, 2013. But we are trying to get the helicopter (the helicopters as well as the crew are from Switzerland) from the very beginning of January. I expect to have the final information about the possibility to heliski in the first days of January sometime in November. I will write here as soon as I have news.

Otherwise, the snow conditions are usually very good from the second half of December. Therefore, the resort skiing, to the best of my knowledge, starts from about 20th December, the latest.

Will be happy to help if I can.

Pirkia
27 ноября 2012 02:30
308 Posts
308 Posts
27 ноября 2012 02:30 Reply

Otherwise, the snow conditions are usually very good from the second half of December. Therefore, the resort skiing, to the best of my knowledge, starts from about 20th December, the latest.

Will be happy to help if I can.

Pirkia

Last year ski lifts started about 16 of January
Food delivery in Gudauri!
Retro hotel (14 beds)
Transfers, Tours, Sightseeing
Moscow-Gudauri-Moscow:
70 euro flight
Delivery: food, hookah
Discounts for Accomodation
Используйте прокрутку для просмотра всей таблицы